MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission
Are you looking for MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission by Management Quota at MS Ramaiah College of Law? Yes you are at the right place. To capture your seats Contact TRUMP® Career Solution We provides admission guidance for the MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission we for more details are available with us for genuine enquiries! Call on @ 9742479101 [Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Ramaiah College of Law Bangalore
MS Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore was established in 1995 by the Gokula Education Foundation. It is recognized by Bar Council of India and delinked from Bangalore University, the parent university and affiliated to Karnataka State University, Hubli, under the Karnataka State University Act, 2009.
The college has placed itself in a pivotal position by offering the nation a stream of competent and brilliant persons in the field of legal learning, which is evident from the fact that some of its graduates have adorned very coveted positions in bench, bar and corporate sector. Very since its inception, within a short spell of time, the college committing itself to the cause of quality legal education has made fast strides to carve a niche for itself in the horizon of legal education.
The saga of its journey from a humble beginning to become a hub of academic and intellectual activity, perching itself on higher and higher pedestal in realization of its beloved founder’s highly cherished goal of imparting quality legal education is illustrious that it has become a melting pot of cultures attracting meritorious students from the width and breadth of the country.
The management, staff and students firmly clinging on to the proposition that achievement is a relative perennial limitless process, look forward for a glorious future of the college with a humble acknowledgement “Achieved less: more to be achieved”
Objectives ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
- -Helping the youth to enrich their knowledge, fostering in them a love for learning, right attitudes and imbibing essential and up to date knowledge about legal rights and obligations
- -Creating awareness in the youth about the socio-economic and the legal needs of the country by tapping the hidden treasures in their personalities
- -Devoting itself to the cause of education in all fields with considerable interest and commitment to the country
- -Better appreciation of the functioning of in the society.
BA LLB Course ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
- The duration of the BA LLB Course shall be five academic years consisting of ten semesters. Each Academic Year shall be divided into two Semesters. Each Semester shall consist of 18 weeks. BA LLB degree is awarded to those students who successfully complete the five-year course.
- Lateral entry and lateral exit are prohibited with effect from 2009 as per the Bar Council of India Rules. Teaching and training in the college are undertaken in accordance with the regulations of the Bar Council of India.
- The college being affiliated to Karnataka State University from the academic year 2009 follows the syllabus prescribed by the University
Eligibility Criteria ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
- Candidates seeking admission to the Course should have passed an examination of PUC / 10 + 2 course of schooling recognized by the educational authorities of the Central or the State Government or possess such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to such PUC / 10 + 2 courses by the Bar Council of India and should have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the final examination of the said programmed.
- Selection for admission to 5 Year course is made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in 10 + 2 examination.
- Maximum age for seeking admission is limited to twenty years in case of general category of applicants and to twenty-two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and as on 1st June.
Admission Process ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
- Admission is strictly based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
- An Admission Process Review Committee comprising of the Principal, two senior faculty members and an administrative office in-charge shall supervise and approve the entire procedure. ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
- The candidates with CLAT scores shall be given preference. Candidate having eligibility of 50% of CLAT score (100/200) will be given direct admission after the personal interview with the Admission Process Review Committee.
Read this also:
BBA LLB Direct admission in Management Quota
MS Ramaiah College of Law Management Quota Admission
MS Ramaiah College of Law BBA LLB Admission 2019 Batch
MS Ramaiah College of law Direct BBA LLB Admission 2019 Session
Infrastructure ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
Library ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
The college has a well-equipped library with state-of-the-art facilities and over 10,000 books including text books, reference books, periodicals, and journals, national and international reports. Students can avail borrowing rights and photocopies of books. The management has given top priority for the development of library. It is our policy to have a collection of valuable books pertaining to contemporary legal issues apart from subjects included in the curriculum. Students also have access to online legal databases such as Manupatra and the Laws [CD version] for legal research.
Computer lab( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
The college has a computer lab established with internet facilities to enable students to enrich their knowledge with modern technology.
MOOT COURT Hall ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
MSRCL has a spacious, well-furnished Moot Court Hall to conduct moot court competitions.
Auditorium ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
The college has auditoriums to conduct seminars and guest lectures.
Hostel & Canteen ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
The management provides separate residential hostels for boys and girls. The residential hostels are managed by the Chief Warden with the help of resident wardens. Admission to the hostel is made on a first come first serve basis, subject to regulations made by the management from time to time.
Medical facility ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
There is a hospital with all super specialties to take care of health issues of students. Students can also avail insurance benefit schemes.
Bank ( MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission )
The students have convenient access to banking facilities located within the college premises.
** MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission **
MS Ramaiah College of Law Direct Law Admission we for more details are available with us for genuine enquiries! Call on @ 9742479101 [Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] or email us at email@example.com