IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission
IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission, Bangalore empowers you to choose the correct path in this professional career. Our course curriculum has been designed carefully to engage the graduates in understanding management and legal principles in the right proportion. We can be contacted at TRUMP Career Solution +91-9742479101(Ankit Mishra) / +919742886036 (Anis)/+91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IFIM Law School Bangalore- Direct LLB Admission
IFIM Law School has been conceived by IFIM Institutions founded by the DSIJ Group, the publishers of the popular Dalal Street Investment Journal, as a training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. Under the umbrella of Center for Developmental Education (CDE), the college has created and maintained an academic atmosphere that enables a student’s growth to the fullest extent. The college is recognized by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State University, Hubli. At present, the college is offering a five-year BBA, LL.B Program and operates out of a modern, well equipped campus located in the heart of the city.
I.F.I.M LS is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The curriculum is taught by experienced faculty members, which is complemented by co-curricular as well as extra-curricular activities. I.F.I.M emphasizes on developing a vibrant mooting and debating culture, with several students already having participated in International Moot Court competitions. A dedicated internship and placement cell that attends to students’ career goals is an added advantage.
At I.F.I.M, the emphasis is on providing our students with a more holistic educational experience. The core curriculum is taught by experienced faculty members with foreign degrees and is complemented by co-curricular as well as extra-curricular activities. We have a world-class campus with state of the art infrastructure, which facilitates ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) usage in the teaching-learning process. The library, which is the heart of a school, is also being curated and it already boasts of some excellent national and international legal titles. We also have excellent hostel and sports facilities; a fully equipped gym and professional trainers.
IFIM Institutions ( IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission )
I.F.I.M Institutions have always been front-runners for quality education in India. I.F.I.M’s vision is to nurture holistic, socially responsible and continuously employable professionals. IFIM was established in 1995, founded by the DSIJ Group (Dalal Street Investment Journal) and promoted by the Centre for Developmental Education (CDE) – a not-for-profit society. I.F.I.M is strategically located in the heart of Electronics City, Bengaluru with well-planned infrastructure and resources. CDE has established many academic institutions, which include: I.F.I.M Business School, I.F.I.M College, I.F.I.M Law School, I.F.I.M Institute of Social Sciences and I.F.I.M Centre for Professional Learning. I.F.I.M promotes holistic education through its unique academic delivery of domain knowledge, career advancement and employability skills.
This unique academic delivery model keeps the focus on the benefits of knowing, doing and being able to enhance the knowledge and employability skills of the students. IFIM Institutions are supported by highly committed and qualified faculties, who have extensive industry, research and consulting experience. In addition, IFIM has a large contingent of respected professionals as visiting faculty.
Read this also:
Direct BBA LLB Admission in IFIM Law College
BBA LLB Direct Admission in IFIM Law College Bangalore
Direct BBA LLB Admission in IFIM Colleges Bangalore
BBA LLB Direct Admission in IFIM Law College Bangalore
Program ( IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission )
- BBA, LL.B. (Full-time; Five years Integrated; Affiliated to KSLU and approved by BCI)
- This is a prestigious offering/program of the IFIM Institutions-a five-year integrated course leading to the award of BBA. LL.B. of Karnataka State Law University (KSLU). ( IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission )
- Recruiters tend to prefer an integrated five-year course; experts in academia too believe that such a course will produce professionals who will be industry-ready.
- The course has been devised and structured by KSLU.
Unique Academic Structure ( IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission )
- IFIM Law School offers students a wide range of extracurricular and co-curricular activities that ensure their all-round development for both the Legal and Business world. The Personality Enhancement Program (PEP) is one such initiative, and its design is based on experiential learning. ( IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission )
- PEP seeks to develop the ability to endure adversities, and indicate the right lifestyle habits in students. With this object in mind, PEP mandates that our students undertake tasks and activities, which are normally ignored by India’s modern education system.
- The course is divided into two streams: lifestyle management and life-skills development, with tasks being categorized under the former or the latter.
Eligibility Criteria ( IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission )
- Candidate should have passed 10 +2/PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates.
- The maximum age limit for a candidate is 20 years as on June 1, 2017 (22 years for SC/ST candidates) IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, viz., CLAT, LSAT or ILAT (IFIM’s Law Admission Test) Eligibility criteria are subject to change based on University directives, and all admissions have to be approved by Karnataka State Law University
Selection Procedure ( IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission )
- Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in the personal interview.
** IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission **
We can be contacted at TRUMP Career Solution +91-9742479101(Ankit Mishra) / +919742886036 (Anis)/+91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)/ or email us at email@example.com Get IFIM Law School Direct Law Admission under Management Quota seat.