IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota
If Candidates are thinking to register for IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota. Where in this Law School, delivery model is executed and supported by highly committed faculty that emphasis on real time learning ensures holistic development of apprentices.
The institute is providing world class legal education and nurturing tomorrow’s business lawyer, leaders and professionals. Apprentices who are considerate to enroll for this College can Contact us for additional details or you can Drop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.trump.net.in.
At TRUMP Career Solution, Contact us for further more information to 09742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 09742886036 (Anis), 09035556036 (Mayur Gautam), 09632226036 (Shekhar).
IFIM Law School Bangalore -Direct Admission
IFIM Law School is established in 2015 and affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and is approved by the Bar Council of India. At IFIM, the emphasis is on providing our students with a more holistic educational experience.
Slowly but surely, we are developing a vibrant mooting and debating culture, with several students already having participated in international competitions. The core curriculum is taught by experienced faculty members with foreign law degrees and is complemented by co-curricular as well as extra-curricular activities.
Also have a dedicated internship and placement cell that attends to students’ career goals and ensures their professional development. The law library, which is the heart of a law school, is also being curated and it already boasts of some excellent national and international legal titles. Excellent hostel and sports facilities, a fully quipped gym and professional trainers.
World-class campus with state of the art infrastructure which facilitates ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) usage in the teaching-learning process.
Honors & Achievements: ( IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota )
- As per global Human Resource Development Centre (GHRDC), Ranked 4th in the “Upcoming Law School” category.
- Awarded ISO certifications by Bureau Veritas, 2017
- Ranked 24th in India by Business India magazine, 2017
- Recognized as the “Best Higher Education Institute of the Year, South” by ASSOCHAM, 2016.
Facts about IFIM: ( IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota 2019 )
- Internships opportunities and final placement facilitation in reputed companies and law firms.
- Extensive interactions with legal luminaries, practicing lawyers and judges.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class library, computer-centre with digital learning resources and hostel facilities.
- Contemporary and progressive curriculum, with emphasis on experiential learning delivered by accomplished faculty members.
- Moot Court Society, Debating Society, Cultural Society and Legal Aid Cell.
- Foreign Faculty, International Conferences and Seminars.
Admission Process: ( IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota
BBA. LL.B. (Full-time; Five years Integrated; Affiliated to KSLU and approved by BCI):
- This is a prestigious offering/program of the IFIM group-a five year integrated course leading to the award of BBA-LLB of Karnataka State Law University (KSLU).
- Recruiters tend to prefer an integrated five year program; experts in academia too believe that such a course will produce professionals who will be industry-ready to take up various challenges in an ever-evolving job market.
- The course has been devised and structured by KSLU.
Education Qualification: (Enroll for IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota 2019 Batch)
- Candidate should have passed +2/PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates. The study criteria should belong to 10/SSLC, +2/PUC pattern.
- The applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in single sitting examination without having basic qualification is not eligible for admission for 5 years BBA. LLB course.
- Be or be less than twenty years in case of general category of applicants and less than twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.
- The applicants, who have passed the examination from any board of examination other than Karnataka State, shall apply for and obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, viz., CLAT, LSAT or ILAT (IFIM’s Law Admission Test)
Process of Admission: (Enroll for IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota 2019 Batch)
- Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in personal interview.
Original documents are required to be submitted by the student during Admission:
- Mark sheet of class X.
- Mark sheet of class XII.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate in case of non-Karnataka students.
- Eligibility certificate from KSLU, if applicable.
Selection Procedure: (Enroll for IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota 2019 Batch)
- IFIM Law School looks for candidates with intellectual curiosity coupled with a desire to stretch in a rigorous academic program as well as personal qualities to contribute in many activities of the institution.
- The potential to succeed as a leader in a competitive and global business environment is also central to its admissions criteria. IFIM welcomes applicants regardless of religion, gender or financial status with an aim to build an exciting, dynamic and diverse student community.
Academic Expenses: (Enroll for IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota 2019 Batch)
|Towards||For Indian Students||NRI/Foreign Nationals (USD)||Due date for the payment|
|Registration Fee (Non-refundable)||Rs. 25,000||$ 500||On acceptance of the provisional admission offer|
|First Year||Rs. 1,25,000||$ 1,900||Within 20 days of the date of issue of the provisional admission offer letter|
|Second Year||Rs. 1,50,000||$ 2,400||15-May-20|
|Third Year||Rs. 1,50,000||$ 2,400||15-May-21|
|Fourth Year||Rs. 1,50,000||$ 2,400||15-May-22|
|Fifth Year||Rs. 1,50,000||$ 2,400||15-May-23|
|Total Fees||Rs. 7,50,000||$ 15,000|
- Candidates are required to pay INR 5,000 towards Student Council Fund and INR 5,000 towards IFIM Alumni Association separately.
Facilities offered: (Enroll for IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota 2019 Batch)
- Moot Court
Placement Roles and Responsibilities: (Enroll for IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota 2019 Batch)
- IFIM Law School is based in Electronics City, Bangalore, where some of the top recruiters in the country are located.
- There is a saying in the world of legal academia: a law school is only as good as its alumni. With this in mind, the aim of IFIM Law School is to produce lawyers who are employable, socially responsible and can adapt to a wide variety of roles and responsibilities in their chosen sphere.
- Dedicated internship and placement cell which is tasked with obtaining internships for our students’ and placing them with lawyers, law firms, in-house legal departments, public policy thank-tanks and NGOs in their final semester.
- As soon as our students arrive, they will have one on one meetings with faculty members as well as the internship and placement coordinator to chart out a career path for them.
- Each student will be assigned a faculty mentor, and once they are clear about what kind of lawyer they want to be, every effort is made to ensure that they are exposed to their chosen field through apprenticeships.
- As per Bar Council of India norms, students have to undertake 20 weeks of internship during the BBA. LL.B. course.
- There is an IFIM Law School Internship Cell (IC) functioning under the guidance of a faculty member to help the students find internships.
- This Internship Cell (IC) is constituted in order to govern matters relating to internships for students of IFIM Law School and to ensure compliance with the rules, regulations and guidelines of the Institution.
- The policy of the IC is duly accepted and brought into action by the Principal, IFIM Law School on Aug 1 2016 and has been approved by the Executive council.
**IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota **
To get IFIM Law School Direct Admission by Management Quota Contact TRUMP Career Solution, for further more information to 09742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 09742886036 (Anis), 09035556036 (Mayur Gautam), 09632226036 (Shekhar) you can Drop us email at email@example.com or visit www.trump.net.in