IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission
If you have the aspect to join IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission for the academic year. We support you to get admission to this college. Candidates can confirm your seats for BBA-LLB course by contacting us.
For knowing additional details, Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 certified Company] .Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org .For more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 9632226036 (Shekhar)
IFIM Law School Bangalore- Direct Admission
IFIM law School is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and is approved by the Bar Council of India. At IFIM, the emphasis is on providing our students with a more holistic educational experience. The core curriculum is taught by experienced faculty members with foreign law degrees and is complemented by co-curricular as well as extra-curricular activities. Slowly but surely, we are developing a vibrant mooting and debating culture, with several students already having participated in international competitions.
Ranking: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
- The college ranked 4th in “upcoming law colleges category” by (GHRDC) Global Human Resources Development Center Ranking 2017
- IFIM Law College awarded ISO certification by Bureau Veritas 2017
BBA, LL.B. (Full-time; Five years Integrated)
- Affiliated to KSLU and approved by BCI.
- This is a prestigious offering/program of the IFIM group-a five year integrated course leading to the award of BBA-LLB of Karnataka State Law University (KSLU).
- Recruiters tend to prefer an integrated five year program; experts in academia too believe that such a course will produce professionals who will be industry-ready to take up various challenges in an ever-evolving job market.
Read this also:
Direct BBA LLB Admission in IFIM law School
Eligibility Required: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
- Passed in +2/PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates.
- The study criteria should belong to 10/SSLC, +2/PUC pattern.
- The applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in single sitting examination without having basic qualification is not eligible for admission for 5 years BBA. LLB course.
- Be less than twenty years in case of general category of applicants and less than twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.
- The applicants, who have passed the examination from any board of examination other than Karnataka State, shall apply for and obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, viz., CLAT, LSAT or ILAT (IFIM’s Law Admission Test)
Document required: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
- Class 10th Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate in case of non-Karnataka students.
- Eligibility certificate from KSLU, if applicable.
Selection Criteria in IFIM Law College:
- IFIM Law College Admission is done through any of the entrance score LSAT/ CLAT /ILAT followed by Personal Interview Round.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their overall performance are called for Personal Interview round.
CLAT: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
- National level entrance exam conducted by 18 NLU’s on a rotational basis. It is conducted for providing admission to LLB and LLM courses.
- Application Form will be available on the official website in the month of March every year.
- Eligibility Criteria is minimum 50% marks in the relevant qualifying examination.
- The maximum age requirement to appear in CLAT is 20 years for LLB Course and no age bar for LLM Course.
- Exam Pattern is divided into 3 sections for LLB course and 5 sections for LLM Course.
LSAT: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
It is a worldwide law entrance exam conducted by Law School Admission Council. It is a pen-paper based test with 24 objective type questions in each section. LSAT Exam Pattern is divided into 5 sections namely,
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning Section (1)
- Logical Reasoning Section (2)
- Reading Comprehension
- Variable Section.
Aims of Employability: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
- Skill certification programs
- Organization Based Programs
- Alumni relation & assistance
- CCE Team
LAW Journals:(IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
It attract scholars, academicians and practitioners to contribute original articles and analyze book review in the areas of Intellectual Property Rights, Contract Law, laws relating to Banking and Negotiable Instruments, Insurance Law, Corporate Law and Governance, Consumer Laws, Competition Law, International Trade Law, Commercial Arbitration and any area connected with law and business.
Research Centers: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
IFIM Law College has a very auspicious research environment on its campus where faculties and students participate in various research activities such as conferences, seminars, workshops and distinguished guest lectures.
Students along with faculty members get a fair chance to present their research work in different research centers set up namely:
- IFIM Startup Law Incubator Clinic
- IFIM Legal Aid Clinic
- Centre for Excellence in Corporate and Commercial Law
- Centre for Excellence in Intellectual Property Law
- Centre for Excellence in Trade Law
- Centre for Excellence in Consumer Laws
- Centre for Excellence on Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Centre for Excellence on Women, Child, and Law
Read this also:
Direct BBA LLB Admission in IFIM Law College
BBA LLB Direct Admission in IFIM Law College Bangalore
Direct BBA LLB Admission in IFIM Colleges Bangalore
BBA LLB Direct Admission in IFIM Law College Bangalore
Specifics in IFIM College: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
- Contemporary and progressive curriculum, with emphasis on experiential learning delivered by accomplished faculty members.
- Foreign Faculty, International Conferences and Seminars.
- Internships opportunities and final placement facilitation in reputed companies and law firms.
- Extensive interactions with legal luminaries, practicing lawyers and judges.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class library, computer-centre with digital learning resources and hostel facilities.
- Moot Court Society, Debating Society, Cultural Society and Legal Aid Cell.
Fee Structure for BBA.LLB:
|Year||Indian Students||NRI/Foreign Nationals (USD)||Due date for the payment|
|Processing Fee (Non-refundable)||Rs. 25,000||$ 500||On acceptance of the provisional admission offer|
|First Year||Rs. 1,25,000||$ 1,900||Within 20 days of the date of issue of the provisional admission offer letter|
|Second Year||Rs. 1,50,000||$ 2,400||May 15, 2020|
|Third Year||Rs. 1,50,000||$ 2,400||May 15, 2021|
|Fourth Year||Rs. 1,50,000||$ 2,400||May 15, 2022|
|Fifth Year||Rs. 1,50,000||$ 2,400||May 15, 2023|
|Total Fees||Rs. 7,50,000||$ 12,000|
Mooting: (IFIM Law College Management Quota BA-LLB Admission)
- In order to become a successful lawyer it is essential for a student to know how to apply the law he has learnt to a fact situation and to have awareness of the rules and the etiquettes of the Court.
- Moot Court is like the laboratories of law schools where theoretical knowledge is tested in real life situations.
- Realizing this, the IFIM Law School has been facilitating continuous training to the students to participate in Moot Court.
- The IFIM Law School Moot Court Hall can seat over 70 people.
- It has a state of the art projection system that allows international live broadcasting facilities in the hall which means that physical presence of teams isn’t required for conducting moot court competitions.
- The Moot Court Hall is multi-functional unlike traditional Moot Court Hall’s because the same room can be used to conduct legal webinars and seminars.
- Additionally, there is a provision to record the proceedings in the room. Currently, there are two HD projectors and several drop down screens in the hall further enabling union of digital technology with the field of law.
- IFIM Law School strongly promotes mooting as an essential activity amongst its students.
**IFIM Law College Management Quota BBA-LLB Admission **
Register for IFIM Law College Management Quota BBA-LLB Admission 2019 Session. Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 certified Company] .Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or Email us: email@example.com .For more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 9632226036 (Shekhar)