BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch
Candidates looking to join Top Law colleges. Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies is one of the best law colleges. Students can choose or register for BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch. We provide you the admission guidance.
For further Queries and help Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 certified Company] Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or Email us: email@example.com For more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 9632226036 (Shekhar)
Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies (BILS) Bangalore
BILS was established in the year 1993 by BHS Higher Education Society with the approval of UGC. The Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies is a private law college located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The institute currently offers two courses BA-LLB. The campus of Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies is fully Wi-Fi enabled for the students, professor & non-academic staff.
The college provides many facilities like gym, e-library, Canteen, Medical facilities, a big playground and a basketball court. The library of Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies is well equipped latest editions of books. The institute also provides many other facilities like Yoga Centre, sports, medical facilities etc.
The campus also has a well-established Training & Placement Cell, which provides the structured interface with the corporate environment and ensures the student placement. The Placement and Training facilities of Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies ensuring the students to get placed on campus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (BA. LL.B.,): (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- Five years duration, Degree is awarded to those students who successfully complete the five year course.
- Lateral entry and lateral exit are prohibited with effect from 2009, as per the Bar Council of India Rules.
- Teaching and training in the college are undertaken in accordance with the regulations of the Bar Council of India.
- The college being affiliated to Karnataka State Law University from the current academic year-2009 follows the syllabus prescribed by the university.
Minimum Eligibility: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45 % of total marks in case of general category applicants
- 40 % of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Maximum age for seeking admission is limited to twenty years in case of general category of applicants and to twenty-two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities
Academic Facilities: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- Five years Integrated BA, LL.B Course.
- Legal Aid clinic & Clinical Training.
- Moot Courts.
- B-CARL Research Centre
Faculty: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- More than 15
- Active in Research, seminars & workshops.
- Visiting Professors are practicing advocates, industry experts and corporate lawyers.
Students: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- 400 students come from 10 states and 2 countries
- 48 percent are female
- Student/faculty ratio: 12 to 1
- Average class size: under 80 students
- BHS HES Management offers generous scholarships which is “Merit & Need based”.
Modern facilities: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- Seminar Hall
- Digital Lab.
- Girls Hostel in the campus
- Large Play ground
- Basket Ball Court
- Syndicate Bank Branch
- Syndicate ATM Counter
- Spacious Parking facility
- Axis ATM Counter
Course Training: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- Training for the course shall be not-less than 30 class-hours per week including tutorials, moot room exercise and seminars provided there shall be at least 24 lecture hours per week.
- For each paper four class hours of one hour duration each and one hour of tutorial / moot court/ project work per week.
Internships: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
The internship in any year cannot be for a continuous period of more than Four Week’ and all students shall at least gone through once in the entire academic period with Trial and Appellate Advocates.
Registered student shall have completed minimum of 20 weeks of internship during the entire period of legal studies under NGO, Trial and Appellate Advocates, Judiciary; Legal Regulatory authorities, legislatures and Parliament, other Legal functionaries, Market Institutions, Law Firms, Companies and Local Self Government.
Student shall keep internship diary in the form stipulated by the University and the same shall be evaluated by the Guide in internship and also a Core Faculty Member of the staff each time. The total mark shall be assessed in the Final Semester if the course in the 4th Clinical course as stipulated under the Scheduled appended to these Regulations
Read this also:
BBA LLB Direct admission in Management Quota
Direct bba llb admission in top colleges
Direct bba llb admission in top colleges Bangalore
Top colleges bba ba llb management quota direct admission
Top Colleges BA LLB Direct Admission under Management Quota
Law Firms: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- ALMT Legal.
- Amarchand & Mangal Das & Suresh A. Shroff &Co.
- Anand Associates.
- S.Shah Law Firm.
- AZP & Partners.
- Bangalore Law Associates.
- Crest Law Partners.
- Brain League IP Services.
- DUA Associates.
- Fox Mandal Little & Co.
- Holla & Holla
- Kusuma Advocates.
- Indo Legal Inc.
- Sagar Associates.
- Kaitan &Co.
- Kumar & Kumar
- Luthra & Luthra.
- MNC Partners.
- Murali &Co.
- Shastry & Co.
- Sighania &Co.
- Sundaraswamy, Ramdas & Anand Advocates.
- Thiru & Thiru.
- Udwadia & Udeshi, Solicitors
Major Companies: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- Bajaj Allianz.
- Mecon Ltd.
- Mind Crest
- Clutch Group.
Placement Overview: (BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch)
- Plan and evaluate a complete program of career placement and planning, including recruiting strategies, based on needs assessment, consultation with students, and surveys of potential employers.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate recruiting strategies to attract potential employers, identifying target areas for developing employment opportunities.
- Supervises student internees by registering and compiling the data of the internships.
- Counsel and advice students regarding career planning and goals.
- Preparation of a placement policy.
- Publish information about employment and special study opportunities, pertinent deadlines, and other articles of interest.
- Design, administer, and conduct placement technique workshops, including interviewing, resume development, job search skills, and job opportunities.
- Works with student groups to identify specific needs of particular segments of student population; designs programs to meet such needs.
- Maintains complete files and detailed statistics regarding successful placements and related placement activities and prepares reports as needed or required.
** BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch **
Register for BILS Bangalore Direct BA-LLB Admission 2019 Batch. Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 certified Company] Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org For more enquiries, Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 9632226036 (Shekhar)